Tuesday, November 17, 2020

A Complaint from the Lord

 "As though I must win the approval of sinners.  They are promoting a false Christ to do so.  I do not need the approval of my creation!  Instead of man created in My image, man has created Me in his image and demands that I worship him in his sin!  Perversions! My shepherds now demand I adhere to their fear and timidity as though this were pleasing to Me, as though I would agree that I am a menace to the sheep and they are better off with the wolf!" 

"I have proven my love and my mercy.  I have kept My part in the Covenant of My Blood. You have not."

I heard the Lord in my heart on October 30, 2020 at 6:40am speak these words.  We would all do well to repent, and offer our prayers to console the Lord.  He will act. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Complaint from the Lord

 "As though I must win the approval of sinners.  They are promoting a false Christ to do so.  I do not need the approval of my creation...