Thursday, April 30, 2020

The Lord's Counsel

This morning during prayer:

Unless the priests repent-truly repent-their efforts are in vain. 

"Your prayers, offered from the heart, should be for the granting of that grace of a true, godly sorrow for My Priests.  Unless the scales are removed from their eyes, there will be no hope for my people.  Do not concern yourselves with programs, novelties, building man made edifices on sand.  These things are useless and will not bring about the desired results.  Your focus, now in these dangerous times-should be prayers for the conversion of My Priesthood.  You could much better live without food or shelter than to live without the Priesthood.  Pray that they would rend their hearts, not their garments- I am waiting."

The scales being removed from their eyes speaks of St. Paul's conversion.  The Lord loves His Priests very much, but that they would love Him in return is His greatest desire.  I heard at the end of this:

"I would give them My Heart if they would but ask!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Complaint from the Lord

 "As though I must win the approval of sinners.  They are promoting a false Christ to do so.  I do not need the approval of my creation...