Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Look Not Upon Our Sins......

I have heard this for so long, it is said in the Mass.  "Look not upon our sins, but upon the faith of Your Church."  I would think in my heart, "I'm sorry Lord, but there doesn't appear to be much faith left to look upon, the sins are overtaking the weak faith."  It is certainly true now that we are seeing the incredible scope of faithlessness in the Church.  I believe however, it's a good thing.  As awful as it appears, it is a good thing.  The reason being, most of the Church is man made.  There are so many man-made edifices obstructing and obscuring the True Church, and the purpose of the True Church that they must be brought down, destroyed.  Unfortunately, most of us only know this to be the Church, this man made institution.  Many do not have the time, or the desire to discover the True Church and Jesus Christ in it; Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity.  The Catholic Church has become so worldly that most do not notice that something is terribly wrong, it's just the way it is.  I think the people who do know something is terribly wrong are probably those considered fanatics, or rigid.  All of this is very sad, and can be infuriating.  So much blindness!!  But, for the grace of God I would be blind also.  This is where I believe the words of Jesus apply, "Father, forgive them, they know not what they do."  They honestly don't know.  We are sheep.  Sheep are followers of a shepherd. 

The Shepherds on the other hand.  I believe they do know what they are doing.  I don't care about lousy seminaries.  It does not take an intellectual giant to understand the Faith.  It doesn't require a degree to understand what faith demands.  It requires a love and fear of God the Father.  If they do not have even that, that basic requirement, it would do them good to remove themselves from their offices.  They are literally heaping condemnation and damnation upon themselves.  The fact that they are leading, and have led numerous sheep astray and to possible damnation should be cause enough for them to humble themselves and leave the Church. 

I wondered when the Mass was suspended all over the world what the fruit would be given the Lamb of God takes away the sins of the world.  I pondered the fact that we may begin to see sin manifest and overcome any goodness because the Mass, the Sacrifice, was being minimally offered, if at all.  I find it strange that no bishop has made the correlation between no Mass, increased violence and destruction.  A little reminder of how important the Sacrifice of the Mass is to the whole world, not just the fanatics that attend every day.  To you fanatics and rigid people, I say thank you.  Your attendance at Daily Mass has done the world a great service and won it much grace.  Keep up your prayers and sacrifices because they are the only thing that is keeping complete dominance of the evil one at bay during this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Complaint from the Lord

 "As though I must win the approval of sinners.  They are promoting a false Christ to do so.  I do not need the approval of my creation...